Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is seriously a work at it's birth. I just wanted to get a blog up here now. Hopefully over the next month or so I will start to put up here mainly reviews of music and stage that hopefully will interest somebody out there.
Personally I am an actor with an interest in writing reviews.
I have just finished playing in The Merchant Of Venice which ran a successful season at the Newtown Theatre in Sydney, Australia.
I am now in the process of acting in two Feature Films, one for Amigos Productions and the other for AFTRS (Australian Film, Television and Radio School). Both of these are exciting productions which I am very keen about. More on these soon.
As far as music goes, I have very eclectic tastes which cover a very broad spectrum of music. I hope to share these with you as time goes by.
Now I have to get stuck into learning my lines for the first film.

No comments:

Post a Comment